The Ponds is one of the most advantaged Sydney suburbs if we’re talking about income levels, resident qualifications and other important economic variables. Married people also take a huge percentage of the suburb’s population, which greatly affects how The Ponds evolve and will look like in the coming years.
Aside from the economic advantages, The Ponds is very near the Rouse Hill Town Centre, Castle Towers and Westpoint Blacktown. The suburb also has its own shopping centre which houses Woolworths and a wide variety of small businesses that cater to the resident’s everyday needs.
The Ponds plumbing and drainage 24/7
The suburb’s residents and business owners also have easy and quick access to professional plumbing and drainage services. That’s because here at Northwest Plumbing & Drainage, we’re always quick to act and responsive to each client’s enquiry.
No matter where you are in The Ponds and no matter what time you call, we always take a friendly and professional approach. From beginning to end, we respect the premises and leave the site clean and free from mess.
Our professional services include the following:
- General plumbing and drain services (e.g. pipe leaks, defective taps, clogged toilets, blocked drains)
- Repair and replacement of sewer and storm water pipes
- Installation of gas appliances and the required pipework (we do gas safety inspection and gas leak detection as well)
- Hot water installation (same-day services available, we properly and safely connect the hot water system to gas, electrical and water supplies)
- Hot water repair and inspection (scale build-up, leaking tank, malfunctioning thermostat, unusual colours and smells in the resulting water
- Complete kitchen and bathroom plumbing (safe removal, new installation in new constructions and remodels)
Whether it’s a single faucet replacement or an overhaul of a bathroom’s plumbing, we have the capabilities to get the job done while adhering with the latest standards and clients’ requirements.
Residential and commercial plumbers The Ponds
For 20+ years we’ve built a solid reputation in North West Sydney because of the following:
- Old-fashioned customer service and hard work (always responsive, clean results)
- Community and long-term approach in solving problems
- No extra charges for overtime work (we honour the agreement)
- Upfront pricing with no surprises or hidden fees (just as it should be)
- Always a live greeting when you call, never an answering service (it’s our human-centred approach)
- Only quality products and materials are used – we stand by our work
- Personal attention from professionals who take the time to listen to your needs
When it comes to anything plumbing, people call us because of our technical expertise and old-fashioned approach in delivering excellent results. Contact us today at Northwest Plumbing & Drainage and see for yourself how we are different from all the rest.